THE RECRUITMENT OF SSO MUSICIANS.|
- Professional Musicians.
- Grade 5 students onwards (ABRSM or equivalent) who audition in condition :
- Students of SSO School of Music who are recommended by the teachers and pass the audition will be accepted without any conditions.
- Non – Students of SSO School of Music who pass the audition, will pay schooling fee at the amount of IDR 25.000.000 (twenty five million rupiahs).
BENEFITS OF SSO MUSICIANS :
- Senior musicians receive monthly living allowance in accordance with the seniority.
- Junior musicians receives monthly transport allowance (min. period is 1 ½ year as SSO junior musicians).
- SSO musicians are provided with all music materials for free.
OBLIGATIONS OF SSO MUSICIANS :
- SSO musicians should come on time for rehearsals.
- SSO musicians should have a good conduct, polite, ethical and assiduous.
- All score sheets should be well kept until the concert is over. Then return the sheets to SSO to be kept as inventory.
- Musicians should provide themselves with their music instrument, except for Contrabass, Timpani, Harp and Piano.
RULES, REGULATIONS AND ETHICS OF SSO MUSICIANS.
- Those could not attend the rehearsal should ask for permission from the conductor.
- Those who are absent three times consecutively without notice will be considered as resigning from the orchestra for good.
- Musicians are permitted to play with other groups without advance notice, as long as they are not orchestral groups.
- Those invited to play with other orchestras are obliged to inform the conductor a week in advanced by :
- Showing SSO the official invitation letter from the invitee, mentioning the musicians’ names. SSO always welcome this kind of cooperation and permission will be given. A letter will be sent in reply to the invitation letter. It will explain the obligation of the invitee and the responsibility of SSO.
- Individual permission by the musician without any invitation. Permission will be given. Nonetheless, consequently SSO will not hold any responsibility.
- Violations against the rules, regulations, and ethics above will result in resignation.