Our teaching methods focus on individual learning and ensembles so that we are able to observe students improvements in
a more detail way through our regular bimonthly home concerts : SSO Award and Classico Award Concert.
OUR PRIVATE CLASSES ARE :
- String instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello (all levels).
- Woodwind instruments: Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon (all levels).
- Brass instrument: Trumpet, Trombone, Horn (all levels).
- Piano (all levels).
- Vocal (all levels).
OUR GROUP CLASSES ARE :
- Music theory
- Ensemble: String ensemble, woodwind and brass ensemble.
- Scoring with computer.
- Playgroup music : “Da Capo” Children music, : a children prepatory music class that teach children about Music, English and Computer through integrated and fun learning process.
(the standard levels for all classes are congruent to the exam grades of the Associated Board of The Royal
School of Music London and Australian Music Examination Board).
- Classico 3 in 1: an integrated teaching of 3 aspects of music, that is music instrument practice, music theory, and musicology.
“We Care” CHARITY MUSIC EDUCATION :
- Classico 2 in 1: an integrated teaching of 2 aspect of music: music instrument practice and musicology.